Not bad !
Summary : Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas
We provide qualified personnel, familiar with all the required services and tasks associated with operations and routine preventative maintenance of the generators, and who can operate the switches equipments controlling support-power systems.
- Providing the electrical supplies needed in the area and making the invoices for all materials purchased.
- Providing the generators supplies needed in the area and making the invoices for all materials purchased.
- Providing the generators oils needed in the area and making the invoices for all oils purchased
- Operate and perform routine operational requirements on the generators area.
- Monitor and control the generator output to match the phase, frequency, and voltage of electricity required to supply the electrical panels.
- Monitor and inspect the generator equipment’s visual readouts, and preventative maintenance indicators, to detect evidence of operating problems.
- Personnel will assist in diesel refueling operations as required.
- Personnel will maintain a log of all tasks performed and provide information records
- Personnel will maintain a log of generator run-time to include start and stop date/time entries.
- Personnel will maintain an orderly work area and clean any fluid spills as necessary.
- Personnel will ensure generators are reasonably clean at all times, to include, but not limited to oil and grease on surfaces.
- Personnel must allow the area to be accessible at all times.