We provide qualified personnel, familiar with all the required services and tasks associated with operations and routine preventative maintenance of the generators, and who can operate the switch equipment controlling support-power systems.
- Operate and perform routine operational requirements on the generators area.
- Monitor and control the generator output to match the phase, frequency, and voltage of electricity required to supply the electrical panels.
- Monitor and inspect the generator equipment’s visual readouts, and preventative maintenance indicators, to detect evidence of operating problems.
- Personnel will assist in diesel refueling operations as required.
- Personnel will maintain a log of all tasks performed and provide information records.
- Personnel will maintain a log of generator run-time to include start and stop date/time entries.
- Personnel will maintain an orderly work area and clean any fluid spills as necessary.
- Personnel will ensure generators are reasonably clean at all times, to include, but not limited to oil and grease on surfaces.
- Personnel must allow the area to be accessible at all times.