At Al Rafidain Engineering Services, our long-term success depends on working to ensure the safety of our workers and the public.
We believe that a safe and healthy workplace is a fundamental right of every person and also a business imperative. Our Workplace Rights Policy requires that we take responsibility for maintaining a productive workplace in every part of our Company by doing what we can to minimize the risk of accidents, injury and exposure to health hazards for all of our associates and contractors. In additions, our policy as following:
• Comply with applicable laws and regulations governing occupational health, safety and the environment
• Provide a healthful, safe and environmentally secure workplace for employees and other persons affected by our activities
• Maintain an ongoing process of workplace hazard identification, take actions to eliminate or decrease the hazards and provide procedures, practices and personal protective equipment as required to provide a safe work atmosphere
• Advise employees of their responsibilities to meet safety and environmental standards, make health and safety performance a key factor in individual performance appraisals, evaluate and reward accordingly
• Provide employee training in healthful, safe work practices and environmental protection
• Motivate employees to take personal responsibility for their safety and the safety of their co-workers. No employee is required to work at a job which they have reason to believe is not safe, healthful or environmentally sound.
• Manage safety like any other key aspect of our business by establishing goals and objectives for continuous improvement, measure and report performance.
• Conduct periodic health, safety, and environmental performance at all Quality Company operations to ensure compliance with existing laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Devote sufficient resources to ensure exceptional health, safety and environmental performance.
• Require employees to comply with all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
• Require employees to comply with all applicable laws, governmental regulations relevant to their work.
• Require employees to report any health, safety and environmental hazards, accidents and near miss incidents to their supervisors, or management, immediately.